What is an empowered woman?
Ask a dozen women this question and you’ll likely get a dozen different answers. At its core, I believe an empowered woman is a woman with power. Simplistic, yes, but it’s getting to that point of empowerment—laying the foundation—that gives rise to our power.
What will your life feel like as an empowered woman?
Feelings of empowerment are different for every woman. Your journey may involve transformative ‘ah-ha’ moments, self-discovery and a sense of confidence. Towards that end, as an empowered woman, you can or will:
- gain an understanding of your innermost needs,
- claim your authenticity,
- manifest self-awareness and acceptance,
- remove the barriers that are holding you back,
- discover how resilient you are,
- honor yourself,
- listens to your intuition,
- find your voice and use it, and
- embrace your personal power.
Obviously, this is not an exhaustive list of the benefits of being an empowered woman. However, when you uncover your power and worth, you can crack the floor with your firm stance and break through the ceiling with your unbridled ambition.
Imagine . . .
As an empowered woman, you lead a fulfilled life as defined by you, not by the masses. The choices you make in life are designed to enhance the woman you have become and you are an ever-growing creature.
As an empowered woman, you’re an independent thinker who is continually evolving and learning. As you grow, you view the hiccups in life as stumbling blocks, not road blocks. You know that to display your emotions is not a sign of weakness but rather your intrinsic human trait, one which you are not ashamed to reveal.
Practical tips on becoming an empowered woman
- Love yourself.
- Be and stay positive.
- Learn something new every day.
- Bask in your independence.
- Set powerful goals and endeavor to reach them…one step at a time.
- Think outside the box and elevate your dreams. When you value yourself, when you believe in yourself, when you strive for what you want, you can achieve it.
- Give back. Your gestures don’t need to be ostentatious and grand—get involved in your community; volunteer; share what you know by teaching others, etc.
- Spread the love; empower other women.
Does this kind of empowerment sound like something you need in your life? If so, click below to apply for your COMPLIMENTARY 30-minute Eureka! Breakthrough Session with me and begin the transformational journey of a lifetime.